ZING Fiji Ginger puts a strong emphasis on quality and professional standards in our environmental monitoring, processing, food safety and compliance. Each of our products is customised to the individual specifications of each customer or market. Government regulatory authorities inspect and monitor our processes for compliance with health and safety, and export market access requirements.
- Fiji’s pristine environment is what makes our ginger the finest in the world. Clean rivers, clean air, and clean earth.
- Fiji has no heavy metals residues in the soil.
- Fijj has no industrial pollution.
- Fiji has rich fertile volcanic soils.
- In addition, our ginger farmers do not use any harsh chemical weed killers or fertilisers. This means our ginger is almost “organic by default”.
- Fiji’s warm humid climate is ideal for growing ginger. It produces top quality baby ginger with a very fine texture.
100g of Ginger provides:
- Carbohydrate 17.77g
- Dietary Fiber - 2g
- Protein - 1.82g
- Sugars - 1.7g
- Sodium - 13mg
- Iron - 0.6mg
- Vitamin C - 5mg
- Potassium - 415mg
- Magnesium - 43mg
- Phosphorus - 34mg
- Zinc - 0.34mg
- Folate - 11mg
- Riboflavin - 0.034mg
- Niacin - 0.75mg
- Iron - 0.6mg
- Vitamin B6 - 0.16 mg
- Calcium - 16 mg
Fiji’s pristine environment of clean rivers, clean earth and clean air makes our ginger the finest in the world. With its rich fertile volcanic soil containing minimal heavy metal residues and the warm humid climate, Fiji is the ideal place for growing quality ginger.
Ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries by many different cultures. It has a long history of use for relieving digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain. Ginger has also been used for centuries to reduce inflammation and treat inflammatory conditions.